Pages

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Uni life

Video blog...is here

alright, so yeah, uni is around the corner and im pretty worried about the standard of education that im likely to get.

Media is by and large a a very practical subject, so there may not be a huge amount of paperwork, essays and the like.

but the quality of the tutors simon has had seemed epicly shit, the same for my freidns in the past most of whom had, well, dificult experiences at Uni.

Being older i know i can cope, but with so much money at stake on getting an education, there is a pressure there, and my old man is pretty determined to remind me of it at every opportunity.

I'm not feeling the pressure, im very confident in my abilites to do well and succeed but i look at simons expereinces and realise there is no one else to rely on but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment